Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Louetta Week 7

Hi Mom!
 I have not gotten your package yet, but the last time I checked was on Tuesday, it probably arrived between now and then. There is nothing that I can think of that I want for Christmas, good Christmas music is a definite though (Trans Siberian Orchestra).  Mom, no tree is ever too big (I told him ours was a ridiculous size this year), I'm just upset it got bigger when I left.

 OK, first week of December went by pretty good. Not many lessons came through, but the ones that did where real fun. Elder Grasse and I did a little Christmas tree hunting ourselves, we got an artificial tree that stands about 6 feet tall, not as big as yours, but it is what were able to manage. It was fun, we got some lights and put them up all around the house, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go... I am really enjoying the holiday season so far, and I am looking forward to what Christmas day is like for the missionaries. On Saturday we had a meeting as a stake and missionaries ( just the ward leaders from each ward) about how to have a better consjeo del barrio (ward council). It was good, President Mortensen taught us all a little about how to make the consejo more effective while we are there. Something fun about this day was that I got to meet a lot of missionaries whose name I have heard, but have never put a face to it.  I enjoyed just talking with all the other missionaries in our stake. Last night was the Christmas Special, and Elder Grasse and I went to the church to watch it. Unfortunately it was in Spanish and it had all the weird voice overs, which I didn't like too much. I wish I could have just listened to their regular voices. That was pretty much how my week went.
 
 I love you, Nic
 

No comments:

Post a Comment