Sunday, December 7, 2014

Louetta Week 6

Mom, 

 Some good news, we got our car back on Wednesday! Elder Grasse and I were super stoked about that. For Thanksgiving we went over to a recent converts family's house and had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, the food was delicious. It was really cool, no one else in his family are members of the church, but we got to give a blessing to one of the family members there. While I was there, I got to see the Eagles start whooping the cowboys, which was fun. The rest of the week was fairly uneventful. We just drove around not having too much success, but at nights it would begin to pick up. It was just another week in the field for me. What is fun is that it is December, everything feels like it is going by so quickly, soon enough it will be Christmas and I am skyping you. Could you send pictures of the tree when you get it and the lights outside please. Tell Lathen that he needs to shape up, and tell Dom that "i dont got no formal learning." 
I love you a lot
Nic


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment