Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Louetta Week 8

HI Mom,
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? How on Earth is Val not stressed, that must mean some evil robot took over her and has replaced the sister that I know and love. And Kiley went on a date!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Did some evil robot take her over as well? I'm gone for three months and everyone has decided to change everything on me. At least she is still rocking basketball, and Arielle still loving her music stuff. Tell her that I was in the ward choir. Everyone is growing up, Lilly and even Lathen, I love seeing the pictures that I get throughout the week, they are really nice. 
 
My week went good. We went on exchanges on Friday, and I had to be in charge of the area down here for the day. It was my first time really planning out the whole day, where we where going to go, where to knock and all that jazz. Teaching is going pretty well, there is a meeting on Wednesday to see how well we will be able to teach and stuff like that. I'm kinda nervous for that just because I am still not 100% with the Spanish. My area is pretty nice, it ranges from nice houses, to kinda rundown apartments. The one thing about it is that a little over a fourth from the bottom right corner is pretty much all African American people, so there aren't many Hispanics there, so that limits our proselyting area quite a bit. There are some main apartment complexes and house areas that we go to find, and where most of our investigators are. So I guess it is a little hard to find because the area is kinda small, but we are working around it. The regular dinner schedule, about 2-4 dinners a week depending on the week. 
 
This last Sunday was our Christmas sacrament meeting thing, and I was part of the choir. I was a little scared because while we where practicing up till that date, I was the only tenor in the choir, and you know how I sing, so it was a little sketchy. Fortunately  Un Hermano  joined the choir and was able to help me with my, er, singing talent. 
 
I love you so much, Nic
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the festive Christmas lights! It sounds like he is doing great!

    ReplyDelete