Monday, October 27, 2014

Last Week in Mexico!

I think my bags will be fine mother, stop worrying about your little boy. I would love to say that I am in Houston right now, but I'm still stuck in the CCM. You can tell Lilly that I have been playing quite a bit of soccer as well, and tell her that it is the bomb.

To answer your questions (What will you miss the most?), I will miss my District (A group of 8 guys, including Nic. They just spent the last 6 weeks together) the most here at the CCM.  It stinks cause they all left yesterday, and I am with a different district right now and it is not the same. And no, there is only me and two hermanas that are going to be going to Houston and we leave tomorrow. I feel like I am ready language wise, but I know that there is always something I can be doing better. And yes, I am a bit nervous because now is time to deal with real souls, no more "investigators" only investigators.
 
So a couple cool things happened this week.  We had an apostle, Neil L. Anderson come and give us a talk. It was about the atonement and its role in our lives as missionaries, it was awesome. I got to shake his hand. I gave a talk on Sunday during sacrament meeting, and guess who showed up, Presidente Pratt, the president of the CCM. It was a little nerve wracking, but I think I did a good job. We also gave a musical number as a district, Yo Sé Que Vive Mi Señor (I Know That My Redeemer Lives, I think.....), and it sounded beautiful. I gave my first blessing this week, I am not going to go into details, but it was nice. I could feel the spirit working through me. That is pretty much all the fun stuff that happened to me this week.
 
I am still sad because I haven't received the letter from Lilly yet (we sent it the day he left), and now I don't think that I ever will.
 
I love you mom, Nic
 
 
 
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment