Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Woodlands Week 2

Whats up Mommy!!

Your favorite missionary is doin' awesome!! The packages will be held at the office, so it's OK to send them to the apartments.  


This week we did do quite a bit of contacting, but we also worked to help me know the area. We usually go and serve with a place called Special Angels, a place were we help and play with the special needs people
there. It is really fun to go and help them out. One of the people we are teaching, went to church, which was awesome! Other than that, nothing too interesting happened. Oh, we did have an exchange, I went up to Conroe with Elder Serrano, which was really fun. We talked over a lot of things, and I learned so much from him.


Before I forget, I went to the baptism Saturday for the family from Waller and it was awesome! I actually got to baptize the dad, which was really cool.

I love yall so much!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)








No comments:

Post a Comment