Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Woodlands Week 3

Hey Mommy!


Yes, I did get the package and letter, but I forgot to put my apartment number, it is 1621, so now you know what it is. :) The mailmen know the missionaries here.

Again, it is always fun to hear about everything that is going on back at home, making sure everyone is good still. Thanks so much for the sibling videos, they were exactly what I was looking for. Also, did y'all get my letters that I sent?

This week was a lot of contacting. We kept trying, but I feel like we were in the wrong areas to find the Hispanics, everyone we saw was pretty much English speaking. Hopefully this week we will get more extito with Hispanics than last week. This week the plan is to go to a different area and really focus our efforts there. I am excited to see what it brings. 

On Tuesday we had mission presidents interviews, we do it about every two transfers, where we sit down and talk with President Mortensen for a little bit. It was good, I was able to see what we can do to help bring more activities to the ward. After church on Sunday, we went over to a family's house, and had dinner there to celebrate my birthday and another misionera's birthday. We ate dinner, and then had a tres leches cake, which was awesome!

So, something I learned... obedience is the key to happiness, like when you do all the nitty grity stuff that the mission asks you to do, the Lord will put fun things to do in your way, so I guess, like obedience is the key to blessings. That and how awesome the Book of Mormon really is. I just enjoy reading it and as I am going, I come to chapters I'm like, wow, that's my a really cool chapter, and then the next day, wow, a really cool chapter.

I love y'all soo much!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)







No comments:

Post a Comment