Sunday, August 23, 2015

The Woodlands Week 5

What's up mommy!?

Yes I went to Waller for a baptism! You must be psychic or something. (A member had sent me some pictures) It was really fun to go back and see everyone, and to watch Tim get baptized. I miss all of the people there, but I feel like that will be with every area. But as always, fun to go back and see everyone.

Other than that, this week has been pretty much the same as the other weeks. One thing that was cool, I met a less active from Argentina, and, especially lately, I want to learn more of the culture from Argentina, and the food and everything, won't dad be proud? Something else that I did that was really fun was make papusas, they are food from El Salvador, and are really yummy. I'll send you a video of me making them.

Also we went to one of our investigators church because we made a deal that if he came to ours we'd go to his. It was interesting, with the band and the music and everything. It was just a completely different experience from what I was used to. This little experience has helped me see the importance of explaining our church, and what goes on in the three hours we have there, just so people have an idea of what to expect. 

The heat has been blistering, it gets really hot, been about 105-110 according to our cars thermometer. But the worst is when you just get in the car and the hot air is still being blown out, it's like a sauna.

 As always it is really fun to hear about everyone's week. Glad to know things haven't changed too much since I've left.  Your postcard will probably be here today, I haven't gotten it yet, but I believe today it will arrive.

I love y'all and all the support y'all give me! You da beest!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)







No comments:

Post a Comment