Monday, October 19, 2015

Houston 5 Week 2

What's up?

Conference weekend was bomb as always! Although a little sad to see President Monson like he is, but I know that the Lord will strengthen him as he needs his strength.

 I watched all the sessions at church, it was a ton of fun, spending time with the missionaries. I watched it all in English, I feel like I get more during conference in English. I really liked Hollands talk about how similar moms are to Christ. So, thanks for everything mom! Oh, I only have one more conference in the mission. 

This week was pretty good, lots of contacting and trying to meet everyone still. While contacting, we ran into a member, which was cool, and it turns out her husband is not a member, so we began teaching him. He has great potential, so I am really excited to see where he ends up going. On Thursday, I had a new leadership training, where I kinda learned a bit better how to be a district leader. It was awesome and I learned a lot from president. Then a little bit after that day, I gave my first interview baptismal. It was a little scary, but I lived and he did well. Well, I love you all so very much and I look forward to all the love and news I get each week!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)







No comments:

Post a Comment