Thursday, September 17, 2015

Back to Louetta Week 5

What's good in the hood? I know I'm cheesey.

Yes I got all the camel emails, and I laughed. (I sent him pictures for "hump" day, the halfway mark) Thanks so much mom. And yes I did get the card, and I laughed, it's an awesome card. Thanks for the stamps! I will use them! 

 I love hearing about all my sisters and how they are doing. I'm glad that Lathen is enjoying preschool more this year than last. I'm kinda jealous about all the concerts y'all have been able to go to. I guess that's from the money saved from me eating the whole world, haha just kidding. I have stayed about the same weight all throughout the mission, and hopefully I won't get too fat this last year, just stay how I am, all beautiful and everything. I'm kinda excited about next year for college and moving on with life, but I will be really sad when that time comes. I haven't really felt a difference in life, everything still seems the same, but it is still in the back of my head. (I asked how he felt about hitting the halfway mark)

Ok, this week was pretty fun, teaching English class is really fun, I love doing it. I do get a little animated when I do it, but that's just the weird part of me coming out. I do a little acting and drawing, people laugh and we have a great time. On Wednesday and Thursday I was on an exchange up in Conroe. I was kinda sad that I wasn't with my comps on my year mark, but what ever, I lived. Everything else was pretty much the same. Today though we went and did some Zumba stuff in the morning which was really fun. It is a really good workout and I hope I won't be too sore tomorrow. We were gonna go golfing with Obispo (Bishop) Martinez, but I think now we are gonna go bowling. I'm really excited for this. 

Well, I hope y'all have a great day, and week. I can't wait to hear what's up next week!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)












No comments:

Post a Comment