Monday, November 23, 2015

Houston 5 Week 7

Mommy!

I can tell that it is the voice recognition, every one's names are spelled wrong. I guess everyone just has weird, not normal, spelling of names in our family. 


I'm jealous that you get to go to Puerto Rico, it would be fun to use my language skills that I have acquired. That and a cruise would be fun, bien relajado. But later we will go on one.

As always it is fun to hear who the sibs are doing, I hope they don't go crazy with Lexie in charge of them. It will be really fun for them. And you and dad with Dennis and Jannea, it is a recipe for disaster, well the dad and Dennis part, maybe not you and Jannea as much. 


My week went by really well, but there has been a strange tendency that has been going on here in the mission. It only rains on Saturdays, and for the past three Saturday's it has rained. So my nice warm socks came in handy again this week. Again, I'm so thankful that I'm not on bikes. I would be so wet.

The part member investigator we have is doing great. He came to church and the temple tours that happened yesterday. He is doing so well, and he is really trying to get an answer before he gets baptized which is the best thing he can do, because that will be better in the long run for him. The intellectual investigator is doing OK. He doesn't really want to read the Book of Mormon without too much of an incentive, so it is something we are trying to help him out with. 

We have been doing good with getting to know the ward, but yet another thing happened that caused not normal Sunday meetings. We had a regional conference, so it was a motley of people. The people I do know have been really cool, and they are really nice. I think I am good on clothes, and I can't think of anything for Christmas.

Love y'all a ton, and enjoy your cruise!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)




No comments:

Post a Comment