Monday, November 23, 2015

Houston 5 Week 5

What's up mom?

 I think I'm good for stuff, I don't need anything right now. I can't think of anything that I would like for Christmas. 

Oh the warm socks are great. I got home one night and had cold feet from the rain, and they warmed them right up. It was nice, thanks! 


This week went by pretty good, even with all the rain. The funny thing is that the day before in district meeting I challenged everyone to go out finding at a time, and during that time, it rained. The whole time. It was lovely, but I got really wet. Also because of the rain, people had a hard time getting to church. Not many came, it almost looked like a branch with how many there were. 


Saturday night we went to an autumn party with the ward. It was fun, and really nice to get out of the rain. On Sunday night we had a mission residents fireside, and so it was a blast. Always fun to go and sing for that, and see all the missionaries. 


On Thursday, I had interviews with president Mortensen, which was scary, but also a really good learning experience. It's scary just because you you don't really know if he's gonna tear you apart to build you up, or its just gonna be a quick little interview. It was a good interview we had, he helped me understand the importance of being a leader, and how to be a better leader. It was really constructive. Well, I always enjoy hearing about the week from y'all, and all the funny stories that you share with me. I love hearing how productive everyone is being, and seeing how they grow.


Elder Atkinson (Nic)



No comments:

Post a Comment