Monday, November 23, 2015

Houston 5 Week 8

What's up mother?!

I'm really glad you enjoyed your tough week on the cruise. I imagine it was extremely draining to do it all, all the fun, all the food, and what not. All the pictures look really pretty, and I loved the video of you eating whatever you did. The buttery garlic sounded good. From what it looks like you all had a great time. 

This week was a lot of fun. On Tuesday I went on an exchange with Elder Bonzo, he is the district leader for our district right now. It was a lot of fun because he is in a bike area, so I got to ride a bike and be a stereotypical Mormon missionary. While we were riding around, I found a Mexican flag, so I picked it up and took it with me. It was a lot of fun to get that exercise on the bike. It was also cool to meet the people that they are teaching. It's always fun meeting all of the cool people. 

The rest of the week wasn't anything too different, teaching people, and trying to find people. The one guy with the member wife is doing great, he still says he hasn't gotten an answer yet, but he knows all the doctrine and stuff, so his baptism is probably gonna be pushed back a little bit. He is doing really great though. This Tuesday we will be eating wings with them, so it should be fun. There is another guy we are teaching who is already in 2 Nephi and we've only been teaching him for 2 weeks, which is really good. The very intellectual one is the same, he just goes off into random rants in the middle of the lesson, so it's hard to teach him. His most recent fascinations are the Giants and how fallen angels are their fathers. 

This week we had two people come to church, and there were some there that we will probably begin teaching sometime soon. So all in all it was a great week, oh my belt broke one day as I put it on...šŸ˜µ I must be getting pretty fat (I double checked if this was a joke or not, he was teasing. :). I have another belt, but it is brown and kinda more a work belt. I know you always ask if there is anything I need, so would you be able to put a belt in the package you are sending? Thanks!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)






No comments:

Post a Comment