Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Waller Week 17

Mommy!

I am doing absolutely fantastic here in Texas, all the flooding you probably heard about, didn't happen here. We got some rain, but for the most part it was hot and sunny this past week. I did get the 2 packages and they were great, thanks for thinking of how much I enjoy Star Wars.  Also, we get transfer calls this Sunday, so I don't know if I'll be staying or leaving, I've been praying to stay, so I hope I stay. 


This week has been awesome, the family we are teaching (Parents and a teenage son)  are doing great, they love the members and the atmosphere of church. They are also reading the Book of Mormon which is really cool. They all went to church and loved it, we went been over to there house multiple times this week and every time they are so excited to see us.  You have no idea how excited I get to go over there.

On Friday we had a party with the Spanish branch for Father's Day, which was awesome! They love to party. It was a really fun night with everyone, lots of laughs and everything. On Wednesday morning we went to the temple, and it was fantastic. I love going there and the spirit that is there is incomparable. I learned so much there and was really happy to have gone. I hope the president makes it a thing to go every transfer, which I think would be really cool. I did get to do some random service things for members. I helped paint a baby crib which was pretty fun, then had bomb lasagna.

That's basically my life here in Texas, and all the other little things missionaries do.

Much love from down here! The favorite kid (I know it's true)

Elder Atkinson (Nic)








  


No comments:

Post a Comment