Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Waller Week 18

Hello mom!

So the bad news is that I am getting transferred. I'm gonna be leaving Waller and headed out to new places. It would be fun to come back, but I don't know if I will. I will miss all of my people out here. There  were just a lot of things that I wanted to do here in the coming month, but now I can't.  I will let you know of my address as soon as possible. 


The weather this week has been a healthy combination of hot and hot, with some rain yesterday. We have not lost our power, thankfully. Though it has been extremely hot in Texas. Sometimes I go out just for a little bit and then I start sweating, it's not too fun, but I still love it here. This week we had a family home evening with one of the members and our investigators, it went well, and I'm loving how well the family is doing. They are really humble and willing to make the changes they need to make, which is really awesome.

It was one of the sister missionaries birthday this week, she turned 21, so we got her a walker, it was really funny. At the end of district meeting after a good discussion on repentance, we played Bean Boozzled. It is a jelly bean game where you spin a spinner and see which flavor of jelly bean you get to eat. The funny part is there are normal beans and then disgusting flavored ones, barf, boogers, dog food, etc. After district meeting, I went on exchanges with Elder Wagner down in H10 (a Spanish ward). It was fun to go down there and experience that. We
went to a baptism there and taught some pretty good lessons. We switched back on Saturday and then had a baptism for the Spanish branch which is awesome, it's a guy the sisters are working with, and he is just really cool. Sunday just a lot of church. That was pretty much my week.

I am off to hang with the district and enjoy the last day with them.


I love you all!

Elder Atkinson (Nic)





English Class




No comments:

Post a Comment