Sunday, July 17, 2016

Back to Waller Week 1

What's up?

I am doing so great. I'm back in Waller, as you know, and I love it. I'm so happy to be back here. I love the people, and I love the area, time to go hard and finish strong. 

I've got a new companion, his name is Elder Sellers, he is from Denver, Colorado. I like him, we have quite a bit in common, he likes Brandon Sanderson, so we talk about that.  That's so cute what Lathen said about wanting to go to Texas. Monday was a good day, we hung out on p-day and did all that thing. After p-day ended , we went out and I said good bye to all of the people I needed to say bye to. I'm going to miss that Ward, there area lot of good people in it. 

Tuesday I went down to transfer meeting, and switched up everything and then got on my way down to Waller. That day we went out and did some door touching among other missionary work. It was good being back, I also get a truck, so that's fun. We taught English class and then went to see an investigator, it was pretty cool. Wednesday was fun, we drove all over the area that day, not that we were trying to, but that was how it ended up being. I met some of the people that we are teaching, and they are pretty cool, we'll see how far they go. We had Ward correlation with the English Ward because we work with them. Thursday was a normal Thursday, we went and did some weekly planning and everything that's fun that comes from that. We saw a less active after that and then came English class, so we taught that and it came out well. After that we went and saw the Contreras and it was really cool to see them and check up on them. 

Friday we had a pretty relaxing day, again we went everywhere, so we drove a ton. I didn't have to do district meeting, because I'm not one anymore. We continued seeing the people that we are teaching, we have some really cool people who we are teaching. Then on Saturday we went out to try and see people and get them to come to church. Sadly no one was able to come. We also had a training in family history with some others in the district. Other than that we did some more knocking which is fun. 

Sunday was especially fun for me. Church was so much fun with seeing everyone from everywhere. It was cool seeing things that have changed and the friends that haven't changed. It started thunder storming so we got a ride in a '56 Belair, and it was sick. The rest of the day we contacted and ate at a members house. I loved this week and am super excited for the weeks to come! 

Elder Atkinson (Nic)






No comments:

Post a Comment